Silymarin Milk Thistle 80% Silybin 50%
Latin Name: Silybum marianum.L
CAS No.: 22888-70-6 / 65666-07-1
Molecular Formula: C25H22O10
Molecular Weight: 482.44
Active ingredients: Silymarin & Silybin
Specification: Silymarin 80% UV, Silybin 30% HPLC
Use Part : seed
Appearance: yellowish fine powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: UV
Certificate of Analysis
Yellow brown powder
NLT 100% Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. It can protect liver, improve liver function, and promote the secretion of bile and inflammation.
2. This extract has strong antioxidant, which can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence.
3. It has a strong effect on preventing liver damage, liver cell regeneration and repair by preventing alcohol, chemical toxins, heavy metals, drugs, food toxins, environmental pollution and the like.
4. It can detoxify, reduce the blood fat, benefit the gallbladder, and protect the brain.
1. Having the function of protecting liver cell membrane and improving the liver function, thus Silymarin extract is widely used in medicine.
2. As a kind of better antioxidant, it can clear free radical in human body, and postpone senility. Therefore, it can be used in cosmetics.
3. Silymarin extract has the function of radiation hardening, arteriosclerosis preventing, and skin-aging, so it can be used in health products and food industry.