Kava Plant Root Extract Kavalactones powder 30%
Product name: Kava Kava Extract
English name: Kava Extract
Latin name: Piper methyticum L
Active ingredients: Kavalactones,Kawain
Part Used: Dry root
Specification: Kavalactones30%-80% HPLC
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Extract Method: Grain alcohol / Water
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Weight: 274.269
Solubility: not solute in water, solute in organic solvents
Kava extract is extracted from the dried roots of kava. Kava is a kind of pepper plant belonging to perennial shrubs, mainly in the South Pacific Islands.
The active ingredients that make kava extract so effective against anxiety are kavalactones which are found in the plant's roots. It has many pharmacological effects such as sedative, antibacterial and analgesic.
They have the ability to improve mood by increasing dopamine levels. It is unclear exactly how this process works. However, when an individual consumes kava-kava in any form, the kavalactones affect the neurotransmitters, or chemicals that carry messages between cells, in the blood.
1. Having the function of anti-cancer, kelp extract appears to kill prostate cancer cells in culture.
2. Being used for weight loss, kelp extract can promote weight loss by reducing the accumulation of fat and other health foods.
3. As an ideal dietary supplement, Kelp extract can be used as food coloring agents.
4. It has strong anti-diabetes effects.
5. This powder is useful for anti-oxidation.
(1) This powder is widely applied in health drinks.
(2) It is mainly used in removing tension and stress and easing muscular tone. Kava P.E. are often consumed through preparing kava as an herbal tea, prepared by straining a mixture of water and shredded, pounded, dried root and/or stump.
(3)The plant may also be chewed as part of this preparation method. The enzymes in the saliva will affect the final product.