Paullinia Cupana Plant Seed Guarana Extract Powder
Latin Name: Guarana Extract Powder
Part Used: Seed
Active Ingredients: Caffeine
Specification : 10%, 20%
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Guarana extract, usually a light brown powder, is water soluble. The extract is often mixed with water or juice.
You'll find guarana powder a key ingredient in popular energy drinks, such as Rock Star, Cult and Sobe, and in energy pills. The powder extract is also a flavoring for other food items such as chewing gum, chocolate, ice cream and alcoholic beverages. Stores that carry herbal supplements usually sell guarana powder. As a stimulant, guaraná reduces fatigue, sharpens perceptions, reduces appetite and relieves muscle tension and hangover effects.
Guarana extract Powder has shown that it can prompt results in terms of positive effects in cognition.The high content promotes mental alertness and reduces fatigue. The proponents of guarana seed extract are of the opinion that active ingredient is released slowly, thus providing stimulative effects for a longer period.
It can be used for combating digestive problems, particularly irregular bowel movement. The tannin presented in this extract helps in proper digestion of food and treatment of diarrhea. However, do not use guarana extract frequently for reducing digestive problems, as it may become habitual in the long run.
(3) Slimming Figure:
It can reduce appetite and cravings for food, while stimulating the body metabolic processes. Hence, it helps in burning the accumulated fats and lipids, as an energy source for the body cells and tissues.
(4) Pain Relief:
Traditionally, guarana seed extract has been used as a treatment for migraine headache, rheumatism and menstrual pain.
1. Guarana is used for weight loss. It can also be used as a stimulant enhancing athletic performance, and reducing mental and physical fatigue.
2. It is a frequent addition to energy and slimming figure products.
3. Some people also use guarana to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery.
4. It is also used to enhance sexual desire. And as an astringent, it can increase urine flow.
5. Other uses include treatment of ongoing diarrhea, fever, heart problems, headache, joint pain, backache, and heat stress.
6. In food manufacturing, guarana has been used as a flavoring ingredient in beverages and candy.