Cranberry Extract Powder
Blueberry extract powder is a natural substance sold in supplement form. It is said that blueberry extract offers a range of health benefits, and it is often touted as a rich source of antioxidants. These antioxidants include anthocyanins, a class of compounds purported to reduce inflammation and protect against heart disease and cancer.
The extract from the fruit is composed of antioxidant phytochemicals called flavonoids which secretes powerful properties in boosting out harmful toxins from the body known to be as free radicals and a leading cause to disease development. Other beneficial elements present are anthocyanosides for blood flow improvement and tannins as anti-inflammatory agent.
|Product Name||Manufacturer blueberry powder extract|
|Latin Name||Vaccinium angustifolium||Place of Origin||China|
|Grade||Food grade||Part Used||blueberry fruit|
|GMO Status||GMO free||Appearance||Purple fine powder|
|Odor||Characteristic||Active Ingredient||vitamins, trace elements|
Blueberry powder extract is made from blueberries, which is a perennial flowering plants with indigo-colored berries from the section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium (a genus that also includes cranberries, bilberries and grouseberries).
The fruit is a berry 5–16 millimeters in diameter with a flared crown at the end. They are pale greenish at first, then reddish-purple, and finally dark purple when ripe. They are covered in a protective coating of powdery epicuticular wax, colloquially known as the "bloom". blueberry powder extract have a sweet taste when mature, with variable acidity. Blueberry bushes typically bear fruit in the middle of the growing season: fruiting times are affected by local conditions such as altitude and latitude.
1. Blueberry powder extract is made under low temperature, which is rich in vitamins.
2. Organic blueberry powder extract has rich nutrients.
3. This powder can 100% make to blueberry juice, which has good solubility in water.
|Application||Used in foods, beverages, cold drink and cakes.|
|Shelf life||24 Months|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place. Keep away from strong light.|
Functions & Application
2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred.
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases.
5. Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration.
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary.
7. Relax vascular to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure.
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation.