Tribulus Terrestris Powder
Tribulus terrestris is an herb widespread in southern Europe, western Asia, China, and the rest of eastern Asia. Tribulus Terrestris is a low-growing flowering plant with small yellow flowers. It gets its most commonly used name (Puncture Vine)from the caltrop-like seeds, which, when mature, are capable of puncturing feet, hooves, and even bicycle tires. It has many other common names besides puncture vine, including bindii, devil's thorn, devil's weed, caltrop, goathead and tackweed.
Tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries in ancient Greece, India and Africa to support fertility and rejuvenate the body.
Brown fine powder
100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying
Hydroxycitric acid by HPLC
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Tribulus Terrestris powder can be used to enhance muscle strength and sexual potency.
2. It serves as a diuretic and a mood-enhancer.
3. This extract has been popularized as a natural remedy to enhance libido and fertility in both men and women.
4. It is used in building immune system.
5. It shows anti-bacterial, anti-malarial and anti-fungal properties.
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.