Citrus Aurantium Extract/Citrus Extract
Appearance: Light-yellow powder
Citrus Aurantium Extract: Synephrine: 6-90%
Citrus bioflavonoide: 15-80%
Methyl Hesperidin: 95%
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: 96%
Diosmin: EP5 90-95%
Citrus aurantium L, belonging to the family Rutaceae, is widely distributed in China. Zhishi, the Chinese traditional name for Citrus aurantium, has long been a folk medicine in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM to improve indigestion and help stimulate the Qi (energy force).
It also has been a folk remedy in Italy since the 16th century for fevers like malaria and it is also used as an antiseptic. Recent studies have confirmed that Zhishi, replacing Ma Huang, can be used for treatment of obesity without the negative cardiovascular side effect. Synepherine is the main active compound found in the fruit of Citrus aurantium, which is effective in providing the energy boost (caloric expenditure), aiding the expulsion of wind, warming the stomach, improving the appetite, and increasing metabolic rate. Citrus aurantium is theorized to stimulate fat metabolism without the negative cardiovascular side effects experienced by some people using Ma Huang. It is also a mild aromatic expectorant, a nervine and a laxation for constipation.
1. This extract has the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-mutation, anti-carcinogen.
2. Neohesperidin Powder is helpful in hypotensive activity, which has the same function of urogastrone, alleviating pain.
3. It can tranquilize, lower blood viscosity, and reduce the emerge of the thrombus.
4. It is able to improve partial microcirculation of nourishment, preventing and curing cardiovascular disease.
1. Bitter Orange Extract Synephrine HCL can be used as the raw materials of drugs for bacterial infections, sedative and anti-cancer, which is widely used in medical field;
2. Bitter Orange Extract can be made as the products of sedative and boosting immune system, which is widely used in field of health product;
3. Neohesperidin Powder, as the products of leisure and boosting immune system, is widely used in cosmetics industry.
Raw material preparation - pilot-scale study - manufacturing - clean rooms inspection - packing in clean room analysis