Cucurbita Moschata Extract
|English Name||Pumpkin Seed Extract Powder|
|Latin Name||Cucurbita moschata|
|Part of the Plant Used||Seed|
|Product specification||Ratio 4:1,10:1,20:1|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)|
|Appearance||Fine Brown Powder|
|Grade||Medicine grade,Food grade|
Pumpkin Seeds are a balanced source of good proteins. They are very nourishing and energizing. Pumpkin Seeds, being high in zinc content, aids the healing process, and is useful in treating an enlarged prostate gland. Other nutrients include magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, potassium, niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, and thiamin. They also contain pantothenic acid, unsaturated oils, and antioxidants. Pumpkin Seeds & husks also aid milk production in lactating mothers, and are used to reduce postpartum swelling of the hands and feet.
1. Cucurbita moschata extract is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms such as tapeworm, roundworm, schistosome, hookworm.
2. Pumpkin is also a natural source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
3. It can treat of postpartum edema.
4. It can treat of postpartum milk less
1. This cucurbita moschata extract can be made into a pumpkin mud powder seasoning package to maintain the original flavor and be used for seasoning.
2. Pink pumpkin powder can add color to the cake.
3. It can be used in beverage ingredients, baby food, dairy products, bakery, candy, etc.