Oat Straw Powder
Oat straw powder is highly refined from flour made from shelled oatmeal. This powder contains no cholesterol, a small amount of fat in whole grains, and is rich in soluble fiber. The sugar in oats is mainly starch. It is rich in vitamin B group (especially vitamins B1, B2 and niacin), vitamins C, E and folic acid. It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, manganese and strontium. Oats are also rich in water-soluble fiber, β-polydextrose, and plant alkaloids and plant saponins.
Functions & Application
1. Hypoglycemia: Regular consumption of oat straw powder has a very good effect on reducing blood sugar and losing weight in diabetic patients.
2. Calcium supplementation: It can also improve blood circulation and relieve the pressure brought by living work; minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc contain osteoporosis, can promote wound healing and prevent anemia, so it is supplement for calcium.
3. Enhance physical strength Oatmeal contains extremely rich linoleic acid, which also has adjuvant effects on fatty liver, diabetes, edema, constipation and so on. It can enhance the physical strength of the elderly and prolong life.
4. Whitening and freckle: The whitening effect of oat straw extract is comparable to that of arbutin. In addition, oatmeal contains a large number of antioxidant components, and these substances can effectively inhibit the redox reaction in the formation of melanin, reduce the formation of melanin, dilute the pigmentation, and maintain the white skin.
5. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: Oatmeal can effectively reduce cholesterol in the human body, , which has a certain preventive effect on cardiovascular diseases.
Brown fine powder
95% pass through 80 mesh sieve
Water and Ethanol
Loss on drying(5h at 105°C)
Ash(3h at 600°C)
Heavy metals(as Pb)
Eur. Pharm. 2000
Total bacterial count
Yeast & Mould
Escherichia coli presence