|Product Name||Aloe Vera Extract|
|Appearance||Light yellow or orange powder|
|Active Ingredient||Aloin , Aloe emodin , Rhein|
|Aloe emodin||CAS NO.||481-72-1|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤4.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g|
1. Aloe vera extract aloin powder can be used to promote the blood circulation;
2. Aloe vera extract powder is used to whitening and moisturizing skin;
3. Aloe vera extract aloin powder has the function of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory;
4. Aloe vera extract powder can eliminate the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
5. Aloe vera extract has effect on preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.
24 months when properly stored.
What is Aloe Vera Extract?
Aloe vera has a long and wide using history in food, which can be made as drugs and beauty products. Anthraquinone compound is the main active ingredients of Aloe, which contains barbaloin (also called as aloin, aloe-emodin), aloe-emodin anthranol, isobarbaloin, alomycin, aloin A, aloesin and so on. Barbaloin is the basic component, which can hydrolysis into aloe-emodin under the action of bacterial parasite in human body. Aloe-emodin can stimulate the move of intestinal wall, so it has effective function to adjust the intestine and stomach action of intestine and stomach.
1. Applied in cosmetic field, aloe vera extract powder is able to nourish and cure the skin;
2. Applied in food additives, aloe vera powder can be used as nutritious supplementary pharmaceutical;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, aloe vera extract is used to treat constipation and expel of toxin and treating;
4. Applied in health product field, aloe vera extract powder is used as raw materials to help body with better health care.
Raw material - washing - stove drying - crushing - extracting - concentrating - bi-effect vaporizing seperation - drying - sifting out - mixing - package - finished products