|Product Name||High quality broccoli sprout extract powder bulk|
|Latin Name||Brassica Oleracea L. Var.||Place of Origin||China|
|Grade||Food grade||Part Used||Whole plant|
|GMO Status||GMO free||Appearance||Greenfine powder|
|Odor||Characteristic||Active Ingredient||trace elements,dietary fiber|
Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable. Broccoli is often boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw.Broccoli is classified in the Italica cultivar group of the species Brassica oleracea. Broccoli has large flower heads, usually green in color, arranged in a tree-like structure branching out from a thick, edible stalk. The mass of flower heads is surrounded by leaves. Since the time of the Roman Empire, broccoli has been considered a uniquely valuable food among Italians. Broccoli was brought to England from Antwerp in the mid-18th century by Peter Scheemakers. Broccoli was first introduced to the United States by Southern Italian immigrants, but did not become widely popular until the 1920s.
|Application||Used in foods.|
|Shelf life||24 Months|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place. Keep away from strong light.|
|Certificate of Analysis|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
1. With the function of anti-cancer, and effectively improving capability of blood scavenging;
2. Having the great effect to prevent and regulate hypertension;
3. With the function of enhancing liver detoxification, improve immunity;
3. With the function of reducing blood sugar and cholesterol.
1. As drugs raw materials of anti-cancer, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health product field, it can beused as raw material in health
food,the purpose isto enhance immunity;
3. Applied in food fields, it is widelyused as functional food additive.