Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea leaf extract is natural plant extract extracted from green tea.
Green tea, one of the major tea in China, refers to the products that are processed by the typical process of fixing, forming and drying using new tea or sprouts. The color of their manufactured goods is green. Often drinking green tea can prevent blood fat. Smokers can reduce nicotine harm. This extract contains 40%-98% of tea polyphenols. It has anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-cancer and anti-mutation effects, and can prevent diseases such as atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and hypertension. It can also kill harmful bacteria, anti-virus, prevent diabetes, prevent dental caries and so on.
Product Name: Green tea extract
Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis O. Ktze
Active Ingredients: Tea polyphenol, EGCG, Catechins, Caffeine
Assay: Tea polyphenol 40%-98%, EGCG: 30%-98%,
Catechins: 20%-80%, Caffeine: 0.5%-5%
Test Method: UV
Part of Plant Used: Leaf
Appearance: Yellow brown Fine Powder
Functions & Application
1. Green tea extract can prevent cancer.
2. Extract from green tea has the effects of cardio protection; prevention of atherosclerosis.
3. This extract has the effects of Prevention of tooth decay and gum disease.
4. It has the effects of Liver protection.
5. It has the effects of anti-platelet aggregation to prevent blood clotting.
6. This powder has the effects of kidney function improvement.
7. This extract has the effects of Protection and restoration of immune system.
8. It has the effects of Inhibition of infectious pathogens.
9. It has the effects of To aid digestion and carbohydrate utilization.
10. Green tea extract has the effects of cellular and tissue antioxidant.