Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract
English name: Licorice root extract
Latin Name: Glycyrrhizae radix
Specification: Glabridin 40% and 90%
Appearance: White crystalline to reddish brown fine powder
|Assay||NTL Glabridine 10% 20% 40% 90% 95%HPLC||90.23%|
|Apperance||Dark Violet fine powder||Complies|
|Particle Szie||100% through 80 mesh||80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%||4.21%|
|Total bacteria count||≤3000cfu/g||Complies|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Away from direct sunshine, moisture and pest infestation.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored.|
1.Glycyrrhiza glabra extract could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughs and wheezes of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poison due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
1-Glycyrrhizic acid powder is used in cosmetics for whitening, anti-sensitizing, anti-oxidizing and anti-inflammation;
2-In pharmaceuticals and health care, licorice extract glabridin is used to cure gastritis, ulcer, liver-caring, prevention for atherosclerosis and females'osteoporosis after their climacterium;
3.Many renowned enterprises all over the world have already chosen Licorice extract glabridin to be the chief additive in their whitening(Similar activity to SOD), spot-removing and health foods products.