Seabuckthorn Juice Fruit
Seabuckthorn is a kind of berry plant belongs to Hippophae in Elaeagnaceae. Seabuckthorn has been planting in many parts of China which is known as a fine tree species of windbreak and sand-fixing, reducing soil erosion and improving soil conditions for its root system is developed and has the specialty of soil nitrogen fixation as well as drought-enduring, barren-resistant and salt-tolerance. The nutrient component of seabuckthorn fruit is plentiful which including multiple kinds of vitamin, fatty acid, microelement, flavone compounds and many kinds of amino acid needed by human bodies, especially the content of VC ranks first in the worlds which reaching 825-1100mg/100g. The flavone compound extracted from seabuckthorn pulp with main composition of isorhamnetin, quercetin and kaempferol.
Active Ingredients:Flavonoids, polysaccharide, procyanidins etc
MainSpecific:10%, 20%, 30%, 40% Flavonoids
10%, 20%, 40% procyanidins
20%, 30% polysaccharide
Functions & Application
1. Improved the metabolic processes
2. Reduction of hypertensive stress on the ventricular microvessels
3. Reduce blood pressure, blood sugar level
4. Relieve cough, aid digestion, invigorate blood circulation and alleviate pain.
5. Treating diarrhea and dermatological disorders
6. Against cancer and dengue virus.
7. Strong natural antioxidant, anti-aging